Monday, February 7, 2011
The Quick Start Guide
- Close your eyes. The entrainment is most effective when used with your eyes closed
- Stay hydrated. Drink an 8 ounce (250 mL) glass of water 15 minutes before a session
- Your self awareness will increase as you may hear your tummy gurgling or mild aches and pains
- For the first few sessions, use the "Meditation" session of 10 Hz in the afternoon (at least three hours after awakening).
- The meditation setting may also help with sleep
- The flashing may seem erratic at first. This feature is intentional to help you let go of intrusive and stressful thoughts
- A breathing pacer called Heart Rate Variability (HRV) is built into each session. To use the HRV, breathe in for two heart beats and breathe out for two beats. Breathe fully and deeply from the stomach.
Leanpitch provides online training in Agile team facilitation during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.
Agile team facilitation
Team facilitator Agile
Team facilitator in Agile
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]